Slipknot - Duality Slipknot - Duality

its good

you guys coulda drawn the back grounds a little better... but the music ROCKED (:

beanies520 responds:

Thanks Horn...

***BRUCEWILLISISONFIRE*** ***BRUCEWILLISISONFIRE***

omg

that was funny! this is to the ThDementedOne: who can a flash be gay? it is not living and it is not sexual, so how can it it be gay?

Pubemuppet goes 2 college Pubemuppet goes 2 college

PW3S ALL!

dude you rock

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

OMFG lol, thanks!

Science Facts are Useful Science Facts are Useful

needo

XxLivingDeadGirlxX wrote:I am anti-clock. I disagree with all it stands for. It's a mindless trend based on one guy's crappy animations who is not even around anymore.

That said, I gave this clock movie points because that song was really fucking funny. Good song, crappy movie.

You suck you havent made flash or a survieving flash so you shouldent say negative things about other pp`s flash if you cant animate for shit you damn fag. The movie rocked!

NG Crew Workin' NG Crew Workin'

Sucks

Just be glad some one says there opinion about this shit instead of ass lickers! that think they will become your best friend just because they vote fiffen on them.

Los Dias Sin Dias Los Dias Sin Dias

Amazing

That was just amzing i loved it

The Big O The Big O

what

What was the fucking plot.......... The movie was just gay and your obviously a horny bastard and your a very good speller (not) it SuX0rD

Gohan goes SS2 Gohan goes SS2

Clock Bond Preview Clock Bond Preview

NICE!!!

But the bad guys shuld be ki1o`s or locks

StatiK responds:

Gracias para los reviewos. I wasn't around when ki1o was here, so I really have no idea, so I didn't want that to be the enemy. And the lock legion is almost dead anyways...very close from what Banana says. I don't really know. Besides, I have no problem with the locks. Meh likes the random guard clocks.

You are a F*cking Moron3 You are a F*cking Moron3

I love this show

That guy that wrote a review before me is A FUCKING MORON and he lisents too pod. And has no humor. Anyway great show, and is there going to be a dvd collection???